Below is a list of the required fields to submit your late-breaking symposium for ICE 2016. Please carefully read the instructions below before beginning your submission. When you are ready, click the button below to access the submission site. If you need to resume an existing submission, click here.
Note: Only speakers who have confirmed their willingness to present in your symposium may be listed. Each participant may only give one presentation of any type for ICE 2016.
View the Frequently Asked Questions Page.
Please note, you must complete your submission in the official site. You cannot mail or email your submission. All submissions must be completed online on the Symposium Submission Application.
- Title of Symposium
- Submitter’s Email Address
- Presentation Type: You have the option to organize a symposium consisting of entirely oral presentations or a combined symposium of oral and poster presentations. Please indicate below the type of symposium you would like to organize.
b) Combination Oral and Poster Presentations
- Summary State of the Goal or Concept and Objectives: List the goals, concepts, and objectives of the proposed symposium. Please include how this symposium addresses the theme of the Congress.
- Symposium Description (50 words or less, required for publication)
- Late Submission Comments: State why your proposed symposium should be considered late-breaking.
- Comments to Section Conveners
- Special Technology Needs: The standard scientific set includes a laptop with wireless mouse, digital projector, screen, microphone, and lighted lectern. Please check off the special technology needs that you will need:
- Standard Scientific Set (choose this if you do not require any special equipment)
- Internet connectivity
- WebEx remote delivery/presentation capability (for presenters not attending ICE)
- Other (please explain below)
- Expected Attendance
- Total Time Required
- 2 hours
- 3 hours
- 4 hours
- Which of the following section topics best describes the symposium you are submitting?
- Agricultural and Forest Entomology
- Apidology, Sericulture and Social Insects
- Arthropod Vectors of Animal and Plant Disease
- Biodiversity, Biogeography and Conservation of Arthropods
- Bioinformatics, and Comparative Genomics of Arthropods
- Biological Control and Insect Pathology
- Ecology and Population Dynamics
- Ecology of Pesticides, Resistance, Toxicology and Genetically Modified Crops
- Entomological Effects of Global Warming in Agriclulture and Medical Entomology
- Entomology Around the World
- Entomophagy, and Entomology in Popular Culture
- Frontiers in Entomology
- Functional Genomics and Transgenesis
- Genetics and Evolutionary Entomology
- Insect Biomechanics and Insect-Inspired Robotics
- Insect Chemical Ecology
- Insect Immunology
- Insect Neurobiology
- Insect-Plant Interactions in a Changing Climate
- Insects in Food Safety and Homeland Security
- Integrated Pest Management and Sustainable Agriculture
- Invasive and Exotic Entomology
- Medical and Veterinary Entomology
- Molecular Basis of Insect Learning and Behavior
- Morphology, Systematics and Phylogeny
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- RNAi and Gene Expression Control in Insects
- Stored Products Entomology
- Urban Entomology in a Changing Environment
Organizers & Speakers
- Here is where you can add all of your organizer’s moderator’s and presenter’s contact information. Please be sure to include all of the titles of the presentations. There is also space to include abstract information as well later when you are arranging the session.
- Please review all of the information that has been uploaded during the submission process.
Please note, you must complete your submission in the official site. You cannot mail or email your submission. All submissions must be completed online on the Symposium Submission Application. View the Frequently Asked Questions Page.