Below is a list of required fields to submit your 15-minute Paper Presentation for ICE 2016.
View the Frequently Asked Questions.
Please note, you must complete your submission in the official site. You cannot mail or email your submission. All presentations must be completed online. Your submission will not be considered complete until the registration payment or submission fee is received. All submissions must be completed online on the 15-minute Paper Presentation Application.Page 1
- Which of the following section topics best describes the topic area of your presentation? Select one of the following 30 topics:
- Agricultural and Forest Entomology
- Apidology, Sericulture and Social Insects
- Arthropod Vectors of Animal and Plant Disease
- Biodiversity, Biogeography and Conservation of Arthropods
- Bioinformatics, and Comparative Genomics of Arthropods
- Biological Control and Insect Pathology
- Ecology and Population Dynamics
- Ecology of Pesticides, Resistance, Toxicology and Genetically Modified Crops
- Entomological Effects of Global Warming in Agriculture and Medical Entomology
- Entomology Around the World
- Entomophagy and Entomology in Popular Culture
- Frontiers in Entomology
- Functional Genomics and Transgenesis
- Genetics and Evolutionary Entomology
- Insect Biomechanics and Insect-Inspired Robotics
- Insect Chemical Ecology
- Insect Immunology
- Insect Neurobiology
- Insect-Plant Interactions in a Changing Climate
- Insects in Food Safety and Homeland Security
- Integrated Pest Management and Sustainable Agriculture
- Invasive and Exotic Entomology
- Medical and Veterinary Entomology
- Molecular Basis of Insect Learning and Behavior
- Morphology, Systematics and Phylogeny
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- RNAi and Gene Expression Control in Insects
- Stored Products Entomology
- Urban Entomology in a Changing Environment
- Title of Presentation
- Submitter’s Email Address
- Species Information: Information entered here will be used to construct the Scientific Name Index in the program book. As many as 3 species may be listed. Please view the list of ESA approved Common Names before entering new information.
- Confirmation that all co-authors have seen, and agree to, all of the information contained in the presentation and that all information is available for general dissemination.
- Confirmation that the submitter will be available to present during the Congress.
- Be sure to add the names of all contributing authors here and not in the abstract. Information listed on this page will be used when compiling the program book.
- Before adding a new name, please search the database to see if that name has already been entered.
- If you have been a presenter or co-author on a submission to an ESA Annual Meeting, your information should already be in the database.
- When searching for a name, keep in mind that it returns exact matches only unless you have selected Match “Like”.
- While you are given the ability to search by First Name, Last Name and Email Address, it is recommended searching by one field at a time.
- If the name you are searching for is in our database, but the contact or affiliation information is incorrect, please update the information on record and do not create a new one.
- If you need to enter a new name, please complete as many of the fields as possible.
- Only move on to the next step after all contributing authors have been added.
- Abstracts are required for all presentations. The abstracts will be published in an electronic proceedings and must be final by April 15, 2016.
- Abstracts must be submitted online.
- Hand-written, fax and email abstracts will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstracts must be 250 words or less.
- Do not include title, authors or addresses in the text of your abstract.
- Most abstracts should be formatted by: Introduction, Methods, and Results/Conclusion.
- Use scientific names for species and taxonomic groups.
- Before your submission is considered complete, you will need to complete one of two options:
- The presenting author registers for ICE and the registration is paid in full. A link will be provided within your submission to register for the Congress, or;
- A one-time only submission fee of $50 is paid in full. Please note: the submission fee is non-refundable nor will it be applied to a future ICE registration.
- Once payment is received, you will re-directed to the Confirmation page. Please review all of the information that has been uploaded during the submission process.
- You will have the ability to edit your submission until the site closes on February 1, 2016.
View the Frequently Asked Questions.
Please note, you must complete your submission in the official site. You cannot mail or email your submission. All presentations must be completed online. Your submission will not be considered complete until the registration or submission fee is received. All submissions must be completed online on the 15-minute Paper Presentation Application.
Please be aware, regardless of submission type, all presenters are limited to one presentation during ICE 2016.